Friday, September 17

Update

NOTE TO SELF: DO NOT start a diet like this in the midst of planning and attending  5 year old birthday parties all week long, studying and presenting at school, redoing your bathroom, starting up again at the gym and ten thousand other things going on! HaHa.. In my opinion it lacks sufficient proten to take you through normal activity.. I was practically falling asleep driving to and from school at the beginning of the week and cheated BIG time with Birthday Festivities midweek. I may try this diet again when my week isn't so high stress and busy.
Have you tried this diet? What were the results?
Weight loss with cheating 2 pounds
I do feel a little..  lighter.. :)
I did like the variety of foods you were able to eat- minus the hard boiled eggs! Ekk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home