Monday, October 4

I have been looking for a solution to storage for all of my MAC single eyeshadows and random eyeshadows that I could depot and store easily. Z PALETTE had been all over internet and I was at first a little hesitant to try it because of the cardboard look of the outside and how well it will stand up in my ON THE GO lifestyle.. But I found it on BEAUTY.COM / DRUGSTORE.COM and purchased the small one for 14.99 (19.99 with shipping). I was impressed with the sleekness of the palette and it claims to hold 9 shadows. I was looking into the larger one ($20.00) but read in reviews it was heavier and not practical for traveling. It came in four design options..
I chose the palette in BLACK



Have you tried Z PALETTE?? What do you think? Would you repurchase? I will let you know what I think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home