Tuesday, August 3

Love the Skin You're In...


As an esthetic student my mind is a sponge and I am eager to learn everything there is to know about the skin . I am excited to begin my new profession and have learned SO much already about how to care for my skin and so excited to be able to educate my clients to do the same.

I just purchased this book, although it was published in 2006 it has great reviews and anything I can learn directly from a dermatologist is helpful!
It's Not Just About Wrinkles by Neal B Schultz M.D - Written by a dermatologist who shares his knowledge on how to perfect your skin tone and texture in 4 weeks.

I have also recently purchased...

Survival of the Prettiest by Nancy Etcoff -An inquiry into what we find beautiful and WHY

and for fun...

(recommended by my theory teacher )
SECRET SERVICE by John R. Dijulius III - Teaches you how to always be on point with your business provide excellent & unique customer service to your clients and keep them coming back!

I always have a book with me in case I can sneak in a few minutes of reading throughout the day..My personal reviews to follow..

What are you reading???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home